Now it's November! :)

Hello :)


I must say again, the month has gone by so fast and we're already in November. I have a little monthly recap for you today, so let's just get started:

  1. Take part of Inktober, so draw as much of the drawings that we possibly can. - We did fairly well, so I'd give us a point for this one.
  2. Take at least 31 photos. - We sort of definitely failed...
  3. Continue our healthier habits that we're trying to build. - I'd say half and half, we tried, but then there were some not so good days as well.
  4. Get through the busy test season. - Did it, but the tests have yet to end.
  5. Watch all the extra episodes and spin-offs of Star Wars. - We, unfortunately, didn't have time for this.
  6. Have a great Halloween party...of just the two of us... - Done :)
  7. Write a blog post every other day or just 15 posts in total. - I believe I was a little short of that.
  8. Fulfil at least half of the goals in our goal calendar. - Done.
  9. Get Christmas gift ideas and buy some if possible. - Also did this.
  10. Help out at the cat shelter. - We actually went there quite a few times this month, so done.
That's all for today, I'll try to have a blog post up again tomorrow, so see you then.

Kaiela :)

Kommentaarid

  1. Good job! Looking forward to your next goals. I bet it will have quite a few christmas related ones. 😃

    VastaKustuta
    Vastused
    1. True, Christmas is so close, I haven't had much time to write, but hopefully I'll have time to post something this week. :)

      Kustuta

Postita kommentaar

Populaarsed postitused