Eurovision 2018 Final: Our Overview

Hello :)


Isn't it amazing, Eurovision night has arrived, at last, the moment we've been waiting for for so long. The concert was really good, we enjoyed it a lot, went by way too fast if you'd ask us.

At this moment that you're reading our post everything has been decided already, but at the moment I'm still contemplating, who could be the winner, there were so many good performances and songs. But if you don't know yet, then the overall winner was: Israel!!



Congratulations to them! It wasn't our favourite song for sure, but I understand why people like it.

Also congratulations to Elina, she did very well and we are proud of her.

We will give some of our awards though, for the songs and performances we liked the most, so here they are:

Best Lyrics: Italy, France, Bulgaria

Best Stagings: Ireland, Lithuania

Best Female Vocals: Estonia

Best Male Vocals: Albania, Austria

Best Styling: Ukraine, Albania

Honourable Mentions: UK, Hungary, The Netherlands, Australia

That's all for today, what did you think of the show? Were you happy with the results?

Kaiela :)




Kommentaarid

  1. I was not happy with the winner. To be honest, I don't understand the reason so many voted for that song. For a moment I was sure Austria was going to win and I was really happy about that.

    Since I really liked Germany then I am glad they placed so high. Such a sweet song with a personal meaning.

    Totally agree with your awards! Good job!

    VastaKustuta
    Vastused
    1. Thanks for the comment, I also thought for a moment Austria might win, but I guess it wasn't meant to be :)

      Kustuta

Postita kommentaar

Populaarsed postitused