Amazing August :)

Hello :)

Photo is from here.

It's time again to set our goals for the upcoming month, it's fun to see how well we do each month and in which fun ways we can challenge ourselves. Since August is the last month of our Summer holiday from school, then it's just right that we should make it as amazing for ourselves as possible. Here are some of the goals we've come up with:


  1. Take a photo every day or almost every day of the month and make a little blog post illustrating our month through photos.
  2. Get everything ready for the upcoming school year and just generally get ourselves back into the studying spirit.
  3. Thoroughly clean the dorm before the school starts.
  4. Make sure the cacti survives the trip back.
  5. Somehow fit all of the things I need in my suitcase.
  6. Keep stretching and/or improving other skills that we have on our "I want to be able to do this so bad" list.
  7. Finish a book, I know it's going to be difficult, but let's give it a shot.
  8. Replant the cacti, that has outgrown their pots.
  9. Do some nail art blog posts, since I haven't done any in a while.
  10. Give our all to the last weeks of work and then celebrate that it's finally over.
That's it for the month, I'll try to keep the blog posts frequent, but August is my busiest work month yet, so it might be a bit more difficult, nevertheless, I'll do my best.

Kaiela :)

Kommentaarid

Populaarsed postitused