Stranger Things

Hello :)


Today I'm here with a new TV series review, this time it's Stranger Things. I read quite a few good reviews about this show and I decided to check it out and I can honestly say, I was not disappointed. It's a mixture of horror, drama and thriller, it has a very good storyline and when I started watching it, I definitely couldn't imagine where it would all lead.

A lot of people thought it's not suitable to watch alone, since it is a little bit scary and it definitely is at times, but at the same time, I feel like it's just the right amount of scary mixed with a good story and a bit of humor, so I at least could watch it alone, so much that I may have finished the entire first season in a day. I do not recommend doing that, but it's a very good series, so you may not be able to hold yourself back.

It's a Netflix original series, so obviously it can be viewed there, but if you dare, then it can also be found via other sources online. One episode is roughly 50 minutes long and it goes by so fast, you won't even notice.

The story starts with a boy going missing and everything pointing towards him being dead, however his friends and the police officer start looking into it and strange things start happening, soon it appears that nothing is quite as it seems and noone can be trusted. It all takes place in the 80's, which I find very interesting to watch. The soundtrack is also inspired by that era and it all ties together to a very interesting show.

I would definitely recommend it to everyone, it's not too scary, but it does have enough of horror in it, to make it an enjoyable experience. I'm very happy that second season will be produced.

I don't want to give away any spoilers, so all in all the acting from both children and adults is amazing, it's very interesting to watch and it's nearly impossible to stop until you find out everything. I do feel like it left some questions unanswered, so I'm excited to see the next season.

Kaiela :)

Kommentaarid

Populaarsed postitused