Vegan Challenge: Week 3 Recap

Hello :)


I figured it would be about time to make a new blog post about how we're doing in terms of being vegan. It's already week 3 for me and I've lost count for the days Kai has been vegan, but it has been a while.

We ate cake... :)
So far there have been no major difficulties, sometimes it is difficult to find things to eat while we're on the go or very busy with school, but in general I think we've been doing pretty well. There have definitely been some better eating days than others, but in general I think I've been doing at least as well as I did while I was not vegan yet.

Feeling wise, I must say there have not been any changes, not for the better nor for worse. We've been feeling the same as usual. In general I feel better when I know I've eaten well on a particular day, so I do try to aim for a good amount of nutrients daily.

Lately I have been feeling that I'm not particularly hungry on some days and that has made it difficult to reach my calory need. I am the type of person, who won't really want to eat unless I have something that I enjoy eating, so on some days that makes getting enough energy a bit difficult. I have been trying to do better, though.

I don't have much else to add. I don't think this has been very difficult. Sure sometimes we see some new product that has been released and that isn't vegan, but we've wanted to try, but it's actually easier to say no to it, when I know I can't have it anyway and I feel like maybe it has helped me save some money. However, when I see some vegan product, that seems interesting, but might not be very affordable, then I do feel like I want to try it out, which definitely doesn't help save money.

All in all I still feel like we're doing great and I think the last official days of this challenge will go past much faster than I expect them do, it has definitely gone past very fast this far.

That's all for now, I don't know if I'll make any additional posts about this challenge before the end of it, but I might if I feel inspired to write something. 

Kaiela :)

Kommentaarid

Populaarsed postitused