Adventures of Porthos the Dorm Cat

Hello :)


A lonely cat hair falls down to my laptop as I stare in to the distance dreamily. looking back towards the times we were popular, when people would beg to come vist us, they'd bring food, everyone were happy. Yes, those were beautiful times, the times when we had a cat!



As you may have figured out by now, for a wonderful week, we got to be the slaves of a cat. He stayed with us during the past week, we spent hours together playing with feathers and rubbing eachothers backs, although it was mainy us rubbing his back. 

He would wait for us to get home every day after school, meowing angrily if he felt that we were away for too long, but in the end he'd always forgive us, I suppose it was because we gave him food and affection.

I don't know how many of you have felt the joy of living together with a cat, especially in a tiny dorm room, but at first hand experience I can say, it's just as fun as it sounds.



He'd follow us everywhere we'd go, when I was cooking, he'd sit by or on the kitchen table and observe carefully everything I was doing, he'd want to eat everything we were eating, luckily he soon realised that carrots and almond milk aren't quite for him, however everytime he'd see an ice cream he'd get almsot as excited as I am, when I see an ice cream.



He loved to play, but in a very lazy cat kind of way, he'd lay on the floor and reach out his paws for the toy as far as he could, but if it was too far, then it wasn't worth getting up for, however he still enjoyed playing, especially with the toy hanging by our door...at night, when we were trying to sleep of course.

He'd sleep by the window on his blanket and enjoy the sun, he knocked over a few cacti on his adventures, but that's ok, there was no permanent harm done to either party.

All in all life with a cat is magical, we loved it, he was the cutest little, ot nor so little, thing you'd ever see, we were all so much happier and relaxed when he was around. We even spoke to our neighbours and had friends over, like fully functioning humans, it was great.



The day that he left was a sad one, I couldn't believe that a week went by so fast, I got used to him greeting me when I got home or woke up and of course we will miss him, although I know he's got a bigger home with more playmates now. I just hope he's happy.

That's all for today. See you in the next post.
Kaiela :)

Kommentaarid

Populaarsed postitused