Adventuring to April!

Hello :)


Today I'm here to give a recap of how we did in terms of our goals for March, so here we go, ten goals as usual, I'm just going to go through them real quick.

  1. Draw at least 10 pictures. - I'll count it done, although they weren't exactly masterpieces.
  2. Start writing down again the things that makes us happy. - We did that on a bright yellow paper, it's on the wall.
  3. Play the guitar. - We also did that, I taught Kai to play a few more chords.
  4. Spring clean the dorm room. - I'd also count that done.
  5. Try out a new recipe. - I did do a few recipes although I didn't post about them, so done.
  6. Start stretching again to improve our splits. - We also did that.
  7. Do 10 pushups every day. - I think we also managed this one.
  8. Keep eating healthy at least 6 days a week. - Close enough, I think :)
  9. Help out at the cat shelter. - We went there to help out quite a few times.
  10. Give our best at school. - As always.
That's all for now, new goals will be up soon.

Kaiela :)

Kommentaarid

Populaarsed postitused