Going Back in Time Playlist :)

Hello :)


Today we're going back in time to the song we used to listen to when we were still little younglings. We chose 10 songs and here they are:


1. Fergie - Big Girls Don't Cry

2. Hoobastank - The Reason


3.  Bon Jovi - It's My Life


4.  The Calling - Wherever You Will Go


5.  Meat Loaf - I'd Do Anything For Love (But I Won't Do That)


6.  The Killers - Mr Brightside


7.  Coldplay - The Scientist


8. Orianthi - According To You


9. The Script - Breakeven


10. Backstreet Boys - Larger Than Life


That's all for today,
Kaiela :)



Kommentaarid

  1. Oh, just reading through this list brings back such memories. For example, the first time I heard Big girls don't cry, I was like: "This song sucks!". And a few weeks later I knew all the lyrics.

    PS: A playlist solution would still be so much easier to listen :)

    VastaKustuta
    Vastused
    1. Thanks for he comment, the playlist idea would be great, but it's slightly more difficult to create, we will try though, if we have the time. :)

      Kustuta

Postita kommentaar

Populaarsed postitused