Natty - The Best Peanutbutter There Is?

Hello :)


Today we are here to share with you a new peanut butter company that we have discovered and tried out. As some of you may remember we used to love a peanut butter from Marks&Spencer, but unfortunately the chain isn't available in Estonia anymore, so we have had to substitute, could these be the ones? Read our review to find out.



We sampled all 3 of the currently available peanut butter types or flavours that Natty has, but ended up buying two because we couldn't pick a favourite. They have a plain - only roasted peanuts - version, the slightly salty version of the plain one and also one with chia seeds in it, which seemed the most interesting to me and caught my attention right away.



After sampling all three, we decided to opt for the salty one and chia seed one as they tasted the most unique and our former favourite peanut butter was also on the salty side, so it was slightly similar. That being said, the plain one was also very good though and I'd eat it again, were I a little wealthier.

Firstly, what I like about the peanut butters they had to offer. They are all natural, no added oils, preservatives or anything like that, although salt can be a preservative as well, I think it was added as a flavour enhancer, not necessarily for any other reasons. Because they have no added oils in them, there's no oil layer to come to the surface of the peanut butter, which I definitely can appreciate, that also means fewer calories and the fat in the peanut butter is less processed. 



I also can not flaw the taste of the peanut butter in any way. They were all creamy yet thick. The chia seeds add a lot to the peanut butter without making the texture too grainy and of course help balance out the fatty acid content, which usually is very Omega-6 heavy for peanut butter, so plus points from me to them.

Now, what is there to say negative about these peanut butters. If anything, then I'd say the price is on the higher end of the scale, but nothing over the top either, considering that everything is very natural and it is a small company, the product is packaged in a glass jar, which can be reused and the design is very good as well. A small flaw is that it's difficult to spread on bread, but let's face it, good peanut butter is mainly eaten straight from the jar anyway.



I think this is all for now, we really like these peanut butters and can see ourselves purchasing them again, especially if they are coming out with new flavours, which I heard they might be, so we're excited.

That's all for today, hope you enjoyed,
Kaiela :)

Kommentaarid

  1. I also purchased the one with chia seeds and I really like it. I still have an old jar of some other peanut butter so I'll have to first eat that before diving into Natty. But that won't be a problem. The more peanut butter, the merrier 😀

    VastaKustuta

Postita kommentaar

Populaarsed postitused