One can never write too much about chocolate...right?

Hope you're having a wonderful day filled with chocolate :)

I have a strong belief, that a person can never have too much chocolate in their life. Just the thought of knowing that I have chocolate in my cupboard makes me happy. Now that might be, and probably is, just me. But I felt like giving a little disclamer, since yes, today's post is again about chocolate.




Today we're talking about Lindt chocolate in particular. We found these new, or at least new to us, chocolates in our local shop and apart from looking very cute, they also tasted amazing. They are, however, on the pricier side, so if you've seen them in shops as well and have so far been unsure, if you should buy them or not, then we'd like to give you our thoughts.

We tried three different flavours. They were Caramel Browny, Crunchy Nougat and Cookies & Cream. In our personal opinion Crunchy Nougat was the best, it tasted absolutely heavenly. And I will say that although usually everything caramel is my favourite. The other two flavours were very very good as well, but slightly outshined by the Crunchy Nougat.

I think the chocolates would make great gifts as well, since the packaging is very cute and fancy. Each one of the flavours has a different meaning on them and also inside the box. They are wrapped beautifully and would make anyone's day special.

So that's really it for today, I think they're worth the money, but if you get them on sale, then you're especially lucky.

Beautiful day to all of you,
Kaiela :)

By the way, when Kai told me about her memories of that chocolate, she literally started drooling, no lie...they were that good. :)

Kommentaarid

Populaarsed postitused