Weird Dreams: "Saving Kai"

Hello :)


Today I'm here with a new addition to the Weird Dreams segment, which I hope is interesting for others to read, but is definitely fun for me to write. In this dream as you can read, I was saving Kai. So let's get into it.

It was a rather calm day at first, in my dream, me and Kai went to a trampoline centre, we've actually gone there in real life as well, only in my dream it was slightly different, I remember thinking, that they had changed the place around a bit. The main thing was that there were far more trampolines, we were there alone, just me and Kai and at some point my sister joined us as well, but we went there just by ourselves and noone else was visiting the place at the time either.

Kai actually isn't a fan of trampolines, I know, weird, so we didn't end up jumping much, instead we were playing table hockey and just walking around the centre, which in my dream was much larger than in reality. at some point I lost Kai from my sight and met up with mys sister instead, she had taken a lottery and won a big cuddly toy, it was really cute. Me and my sister left the centre and went back to our dorms. When I got to the dorm I realised that Kai wasn't there and I started to worry. I figured that she still must be at the trampoline centre.

It was already the evening, so the centre should've been closed, but I went to go see if Kai was there. When I got there I saw that they place wasn't as clean as it should've been. There were cleaning products everywhere and just foam on the tables, as if someone was in the middle of cleaning.

As I walked around the room, I realised that Kai had been held captive in this place and she was forced to clean it. She wasn't there and nobody told me that, but I just knew it. From there on it was my goal to find Kai and save her.

As I was looking around, I encountered the woman with orange hair, not red, but bright neon orange, she laughed and said she won't give Kai back to me and that she'll keep her there forever. I saw Kai behind her and knew I had to do something, so I ran for it and pushed Kai out of the door into the freedom, while doing that the woman with orange hair caught me and started tickling me and I woke up, but at least I saved Kai, so all ended well.

Anyway, that's it for today,
Kaiela :)

Kommentaarid

Populaarsed postitused