Weird Dreams: "The War of the Bears"

Hello :)


Today I’m here with a whole new segment to our blog, which is called „Weird Dreams“. I’ve had quite a few odd dreams over the years and I thought it’d be fun to write them down and share them with the world. A lot of them are rather absurd, but that’s just what my brain has come up with, so enjoy.

The first dream I’m going to write about has quite a few different stories mixed into it, but I shall call it „The War of the Bears“. As far as I remember it started with the feeling that we have a list of things we must do, the same feeling as I have, when I have a lot to do in a day and it's constantly on my mind. The first thing I saw was a family playing hide and seek. I don’t recall knowing the people, I just knew that there was a grandmother with her grandson and the mother of the boy who were playing hide and seek together. I  knew that it was in the plan for them to hide and then the mother to go and find them. 

The next thing in the list was for my own family to play a game with a bow and arrows, my mother had the bow and she was aiming at our direction, but she didn’t even try to hurt us, it was all playful and we were more like catching the arrows rather than being hit with them. We knew that the next thing we had to do was to go and feed the bears with melons, which at the dream felt like a completly usual thing to do. We knew when the bears would arrive and we had to go by the forest with melons to feed them, so that the bears from the forest wouldn’t attack the bears we were raising in our greenhouse, because apparently that was something that we were doing. 

Anyway my father and sister were running towards the forest, while me and my mother were picking up the arrows. When we went to catch up on them we saw that the bears had arrived early and they were staniding at the edge of the forest with my father and sister. We were closing the greenhouse doors, so that the forest bears couldn’t get in, however we knew that they would eventually brake through the door anyway. We quickly went inside the house and just waited for the war of the bears, which we knew was about to happen. 

At some point I heard my father say that he is going to call the police since there were far to many bears in our yard and they were atacking the bears that we had as pets, who by the way didn’t actually look anything like bears, they had large redish-brown fluffy tails and longer faces, they were also more slender and walked on their two back legs. 

After that the next thing I remember is that we woke up and everything was over. The only thing wrong was that there was a huge cannon ball stuck in our chimney. When we asked our parents what had happened, they said that one of the bears had gotten into the house and tried to kidnap me and my sister, so to protect us they had to shoot it with a cannon ball. I also recall them speaking about sending the bear through some portal and that everything is ok now. 

After that the dream changed again and we were on a carriage and we were moving along a road in the forest, it was sort of like a story, which I already knew everything about. In our way were two witches, who collected children, so me and my sister had to hide, although, we’re not actually very young anymore, anyway, my dream didn’t care. We knew that were going to get away from the witches, but for some reason we still went to their castle and at that point I woke up. It was a strange dream.

So that's everything I remember of the dream, I don't know if other people experience it as well, but often while I'm having a dream, it's sort of like I know that it's not real, it's more like a story that I'm making up in my mind, so if I don't like how things are going, I just rewind and decide to do something differently. It happens to me quite often.

Anyway, stay tuned for more dreams, I'll just have to write them all down.
Kaiela :)

Kommentaarid

Populaarsed postitused