InjoyBox review

Hello :)


Today we're here with our very first subscribtion box review, me and my sister decided to order one of the few that we can get here, it's an Estonian company that sells them, it has all sorts of beauty and lifestyle products in it and I've been really eager to see what they have to offer. I will most likely make another blog post about this box in Estonian, since as far as I know, they only ship here locally, but I figured I could give a review of all of the items here anway, for anyone interested.

Firstly there was supposed to be an activity monitor in this months box, but because of some shipment problems they did not get it this month and it will be in next month's box. Not going to lie, we were a little disappointed, but I sort of understand that it was out of their control, it would have been nice, if they would've let people know in advance, though.

Instead of the monitor/watch there was a designer clutch. I must say not me nor my sister were huge fans of it, it's not the type of bag either one of us would use very often, if ever, but I think it could be used alternatively as well, I think it would work well as storage for my makeup or skincare items that I'm not currently using, or can't find a place for elsewhere, that way they're all in one place and I won't forget where they are. I think I could use it that way or if we found any of our friends/relatives that would want it, we could give it away to them.



The second item that we weren't huge fans of was the scent lamp type of thing, you could put a scent of your choice in it and light it up and I guess you could fill your room or house with the scent, however it wasn't really the type of thing we'd use, so that also really wasn't a success for us. Luckily we have found someone who might be interested in it and I actually do believe that there are a lot of people, who might like it, just not us.



Makeup wise the box offered three different items, an eyeshadow palette by Urban Decay called Naked Basics was the first one that grasped my attention, I've been wanting to try some of the Naked palettes for a while now, but couldn't find the finances to pay the money that they ask for it, so I was very happy to see it in the box. I tried the shadows out today, they felt quite nice, but I wished that it offered a wider array of colours, I felt they were all quite similar apart from the one much darker colour. I will definitely play around with it and maybe mix with my other eyeshadows to see what I make of it. First impression was pretty good.





Anothe makeup product was a lipstick, I don't own many lispticks, but every now and then I wish I did, so I was also excited to see that. It was a matt darker type of berry colour, I'd say, it looked as if it would be more like brown, but on my lips it looked a bit berry toned, it was very nice, it dried fast and lasted for a while, even survived me eating breakfast. It was from the brand UNE natural beaty and it was called Casual Matt Coulur Rouge Demi-Mat.

There was also a mascara by Cover Girl, which my sister is currently still trying out, but I personally think mascara is a thing one can hardly ever have too much of, it's one makeup product that I actually run out of, so it was a nice addition to the box.



There was also a Gentle Skin Cleanser by Beauty-Tec, which I have used a few times now and I did like it, it feels very refreshing and has all natural ingrediences, which I like, so I will definitely continue using it.

Lastly the box included a little chocolate, which my sister also had and she enjoyed it very much, so all in all although it wasn't quite what we were hoping, since there was no fitness monitor included and we had planned to gift it to someone, it was still a good box, it had some things both me and my sister liked and are excited to use. It would be nice if the box would include the retail value of all of the items, since that way people would feel like they are really getting their money's worth and it's generally interetsing to know. I am considering getting next months box, but I'm still thinking about it, they did offer a discount code for the next box, since this one was missing one of the promissed products.

That's all for today.

Kaiela :)



Kommentaarid

Populaarsed postitused