Jogging to January :)

Hello :)


I think it's time for our monthly update, since January is here and we have new goals already in mind for the month to come. December was a hectic, but fun filled month, as it always is, so let's see how we did with the goals that we set for ourselves in the mist of it all.

  1. Get everything ready for Christmas!! - We did that and Christmas was amazing.
  2. Take a photo every day of the month or 31 photos by the end of the month. - I think I accomplished that, though, I've yet to count all of the photos, same goes for Kai.
  3. Write a blog post at least every other day. - In the end it did sum up to that although I switched some days up.
  4. Prepare and carry out an amazing Christmas party with friends. - I think it was pretty amazing, so I'll count it done.
  5. Somehow live through the last super busy weeks of the semester. - Survived.
  6. Study poems and/or songs for Christmas. - We both did that and got all of our gifts thanks to it.
  7. Help out at the cat shelter. - We went to a few of the events there and also helped some little cute and not so little cute cats.
  8. Do some stretching or yoga or any other physical activity to destress and stay healthy, at least every other day. - I think we managed that, it's actually very easy to squeeze in some stretching inbetween everyday tasks.
  9. Don't let the cacti die. - I hope their all alive, but we'll see once we're back in Tallinn.
  10. Try out a new recipe. - We actually tried out quite a few, it was a lot of fun.
I think that we did pretty well, the month was very busy, a little stressful, but good for the most part of it, so we shall call it a success. New goals and mothly photos will be up soon, so stay tuned!

Kaiela :)

Kommentaarid

Populaarsed postitused