EXCITING NEWS!

Hello :)


So maybe not so so exciting news, but it is to us since it has been an idea in planning, for a while. We have created our blog a personal Instagram account, so if you wish to see some sneak peaks of the blog posts were panning and of course, some extra content that might not even make it to the blog, then that is the place.

We will try to post regularly and hopefully, all of our regular readers, which I know we have some, will enjoy that little extra bit of our lives. Our account is called @kaielablog and we already have one post up, so you can go and check it out.


I don't think I have anything else fun to say at the moment, I've had a very busy day today, so maybe you'll be treated to an extra post tomorrow since today's was so short and sweet.

All the best for now,
Kaiela :)


Kommentaarid

  1. Unfortunately my instagaInaccount got hacked and I had to delete it. But I will try to keep an eye on yours. 😀

    VastaKustuta
    Vastused
    1. That's unfortunate, but I hope that you'll still enjoy our account.

      Kustuta

Postita kommentaar

Populaarsed postitused