Eesti Laul 2018 Final Top 10


Hello :)




Tomorrow is the final for Eesti Laul 2018 and the song that will represent us will be chosen. We thought that before that, we'd show you our top 10 for the final, as usual, both I and Kai gave our points to all of the songs and this is the final order:












That's all for today, we'll see what tomorrow brings.
Kaiela :)

Kommentaarid

  1. So did you and Kai agree on the winner or did you have different opinions?

    Looking forward to the post I know will be available right after the winner is announced 😃

    VastaKustuta
    Vastused
    1. We had the same opinion, although, I'd be fine with quite a few of the songs winning. :)

      Kustuta
    2. I think the top 4-5 for sure, but honestly I don't hate any of the songs.

      Kustuta

Postita kommentaar

Populaarsed postitused