The Magicians

Hello :)


Today I have another Tv series to recommend and this time it's called The Magicians. The general idea of this show, without giving away any spoilers, is that there's a magical school somewhere, where people get to go and study to be magicians, it's sort of like a university. Some have called the show the adult version of Harry Potter, I guess I can sort of agree, although, it's a lot darker.



We really like the show, it's very facinating and the storyline is amazing. It's really difficult to stop watching it, once you've started and then you might end up watching six episodes in a day or something, that definitely didn't happen to us, or anything....

The acting, as far as I can tell is very good as well, also the special effects, it's quite easy to see, that it's well produced and they probably had a decent budget, if they didn't then they really made it work with what they had.

So I think I shouldn't say any more, watch the series, if you'd like, we recommend it. Also the show is based on a series of books, so we'll be trying to get our hands on them, to compare.

Have a wonderful day,
Kaiela :)

Kommentaarid

Populaarsed postitused