Working out (Road to healthy part 7)

Hello :)


I haven't written much about health related topics lately, but I did feel like touching this subject as well, before talking more about nutrition, which is my biggest area of intrest.

So sport, working out, physical activity, it's important, I'm sure all know it. It helps the body stay young, strong and healthy. It's easy to understand, but often not as easy to do.

Me and Kai are personally not the most talented people when it comes to sport, all sorts of flying objects and fast movements seem just a little bit scary to us, therefore, most common school PE class excercises weren't fun to us and often when you're not good at something, then people think you don't like it.

True, I didn't like sport class at school, but I do enjoy sport...just not all kinds of sport. As I've said many times before, I'm more of a yoga person, I enjoy the calmness and concentration that comes with it. It's not vigourous, I don't feel like I'm not good enough. At the same time, I do feel like I've gotten stronger and more flexible, which to me is amazing. I also really enjoy just stretching classes, I only go there once a week, but I see improvements and that's what keeps me going.

So what I'm trying to say is, that even if you don't generally enjoy sport, then there definitely is something that you'll find fun. May it be just walking, cycling, jogging. Something in a big group of people or by yourself, there's something for everyone, you just have to put your mind to it.

Even doing a little bit more to your body, is a move to the right direction. And as with all things balance and moderation is key. Too much working out can be damaging, so listen to what your body is telling you and see what works best.

That's it for today, have a beautiful day,
Kaiela :)

Kommentaarid

  1. Great post, I'm not really a yoga person myself, but I like dance-like activities and cycling. Looking forward to your next post!!!

    VastaKustuta
    Vastused
    1. Thanks for your comment, always nice to hear from our readers. :)

      Kustuta

Postita kommentaar

Populaarsed postitused