Happy Birthday to my sister!

Hello :)


Since we are in the habbit of writing little happy birthday posts to people who inspire us or are otherwise amazing, I figured it'd be only appropriate to write about my sweet older sister, whose birthday it is today. Happy Birthday to her from both me and Kai.

She is a rather tiny cute little young woman, who is probably one of the most determined person I know. She is kind to everybody and it's impossible not to like her, she's such a bright and inspiring person. She's obvioulsy also very intelligent and has a remarkable sense of humor, I guess it runs in the family. She helps others if she feels she has the ability and usually she does. She always manages to bring a smile to my face and even if I really really tried I could never be upset at her.

For as long as I can remember she has been an inspiration to me and all I wanted to do, is be like her. She protected me when I was little, she has always been my friend and the person I feel happy to be around. So in case she will read this post, which I'm sure she will, since she always reads our posts, even the really bad ones, we both wish you a beautiful birthday and hope you are having a nice day, don't ever stop being the amazing person that you are!

Kaiela :)

Kommentaarid

  1. That is so sweet. I think everybody would be more than happy to have a sister like you. Happy birthday to everyone who has a birthday today! 😃

    VastaKustuta
    Vastused
    1. Thank you very much for your comment, you are very sweet. :)

      Kustuta

Postita kommentaar

Populaarsed postitused