Workout Playlist :)

Hello :)


Since Summer is the perfect time to go out and work out, then I thought, I'd make a little change to our usual Sleep Time Playlist and create a Workout Playlist instead. As usual I chose out 10 songs, I think would be suitable to work out to and you have the joy of listening them. I've added links to all of them as well.

  1. Panic! at the Disco - Victorious
  2. The Cab - Temporary Bliss
  3. Within Temptations - Shot in the Dark
  4. Pierce The Veil - Caraphernelia
  5. Melanie Martinez - Tag You're It
  6. Fall Out Boy - Uma Thurman
  7. My Chemical Romance - I'm Not Okay
  8. Anouk - Nobody's Wife
  9. 30 Seconds To Mars - The Kill
  10. Evanescence - Lithium
Hope you enjoyed, this time around I had to choose all of the songs by myself, so Kai might not agree with all of the songs I chose out, next time I'll have her make a list of her own then.

Kaiela :)

Kommentaarid

  1. Hey, great list. Can you tell your readers a little about your own summer workout plans if you have any. 😃

    VastaKustuta
    Vastused
    1. Thanks for your comment, I don't have a very strict workout routine, but I'd love to talk a bit about the general plan that I have, so you can expect a post about that soon. :)

      Kustuta
  2. Hey, great list. Can you tell your readers a little about your own summer workout plans if you have any. 😃

    VastaKustuta

Postita kommentaar

Populaarsed postitused