Just a little rant :)

Hello :)


Lately I've been writing enough about all types of sports related topics, so it's time to change the subject. Today I didn't really feel like writing much, but at the same time I wanted to write something. So I decided to write about some other health topics and what else could I talk about, other than food. We all love food and eating, yet so many of us are still oblivious to the fact, that we truly are what we eat and our health is influenced by the things we eat, it's also influenced by our lifestyle and choices we make daily. It's so easy to forget that and think that it's just a little bit of extra fat, just some added sugars, a few cigaretts etc, but it's exactly not just that when it becomes something a person does daily. Everything we do right now, as we're younger influences the quality of our life in the future and it should be a goal to have a long and healthy life, rather to enjoy life for a short period and suffer all the more because of that in the future. Sure, most things nowadays can be cured with magical pills, which take away the symptom of the disease, but not the disease itself and people constantly think it's just life, we get old and we become ill, but it doesn't have to be that way. Eating a balanced diet, with supplements where necessary, could minimise the chance of becoming ill drasticly, so why aren't we doing that, why aren't we making sure that we do our best, instead of blaming fate or life or some mysterious higher being, why don't we take the blame on ourselves and say, yes, I could've done better, I should've put my health first, I should've been a concious person and think before doing. That hardly ever happens, people get cured and if they're lucky enough to get back to their life, they don't change the habbits that directly caused the illness, because it's easier to blame others than to blame ourselves. It's easier to say "I didn't know" than to admit what we did was wrong. Anyway I just had a feeling for a rant and this little blog post is everything that came to my mind, while I was trying to recover from my writers block, hopefully I'll be back with some actually useful posts soon.

Kaiela :)

Kommentaarid

  1. Vastused
    1. I'm glad you enjoyed it, I just decided to write some thoughts down that were circling my mind, since I'm having a bit of a creative block right now. :)

      Kustuta

Postita kommentaar

Populaarsed postitused