Some More Vegan Dessert Reviews :)

Hello :)


Today I'm here with another review, it's going to be the last one for a while now, since it's the summer and we're not as close to all the interesting shops, where we could get new products, that have come out. Anyway, since a new vegan shop opened in Tallinn, we tried out quite a few of the things they offered, but I still haven't written our review on them. This time we'll be reviewing all types of yoghurt/dessert alternatives. So let's just get into it.



The first one is from a quite famour company called Alpro, they have a lot of vegan products, one of them being this amazing blueberry soy yoghurt. It's by far my favourite vegan yoghurt, I definitely couldn't tell that it is soy based, since it tasted just like yoghurt, it had the right consistency and texture and it was all around an enjoyable experience. As for most vegan products of this type, it has been enriched with a few vitamins, I'll add the amounts as a chart later as well as the nutrient content. I think it's a good alternative to those who for some reasons can not or choose to not eat dairy, but still wish to have yoghurt every now and then. It does have added sugar in it, but since the companies are not obligated to state how much added sugar there is, then I can't compare it to regular yoghurt. So in general it's a good sweet treat to have once in a while, I for sure enjoyed it.




Next up I'll talk about the other Alpro desserts as well, these ones are new. They are the Alpro Go On desserts, which slightly resemble quark or smooth curred cheese with jam. They are high in plant protein and currently there are two different flavours: Blackcurrant and Passionfruit. Both were pretty good, I heard a lot of hype over the Passionfruit one, but I personally didn't find it so amazing. I still liked both of them, but I most likely wouldn't buy them again. They were also enriched with vitamins and minerals and they used natural flavourings.

Passion fruit
Blackcurrant

Blackcurrant and Passion fruit

The third dessert is Xotic Mango and Passion fruit dessert. It was based on cocnut and I think it was supposed to resemble yoghurt slightly, although it definitely was understandable that it was plant based. It had a bit of a watery consistency and the flavour, although it was good, wasn't very strong. All in all it was ok, but probably our least favourite of all desserts we tried. This one, just like the previous two, was enriched with vitamins and minerals.



Last, but definitely not least, soy based caramel dessert or pudding by the brand Provamel. It definitely was one of the best caramel puddings I've had, if we don't count in the one my mother makes, cause that's beyond everything. It had a slightly burnt sugar taste to it, which I enjoyed. I would definitely buy it again, if I was having a craving for something sweet. This along with Alpro dark chocolate pudding is our favourite, so we recommend it to all sweettooths. 



So all in all, we liked these vegan desserts, they were a nice little thing to have, they're definitely suitable for those, who don't eat dairy and we always enjoy trying new things, so this was a nice experience.

Kaiela :)

Kommentaarid

Populaarsed postitused