Jumping straight to July :)


Hello :)


It's about time to do a recap of the month, since June somehow flew by already. Anyway, we were both rather busy this month as well, we had exams at the beginning of the month and then work started, so we've been home late and just haven't had as much time, anyway, I'll just get into, how we did.
  1. Finish a book and perhaps even write a book review or two. - I did that, you can find the review by clicking HERE.
  2. Deep clean the dorm before leaving. - I'd say we also managed to do that.
  3. Try to be more active, maybe learn some new flexibility skills or do some more yoga. - I've been still doing my stretching routine and I've also been doing yoga and practicing handstands, so I'd give myself that.
  4. Continue to try to eat helthily, although it's summer and we want to eat all of the ice cream. - So...I've definitely had ice cream, but I also at least try to be healthy, although my job doesn't have a lunch brake, so eating has been a bit less scheduled and planned than usually.
  5. Make sure the cacti survives the move. - Here's a bit of a sad news, one of our little cacti, didn't quite do so well on the journey here, it had fallen over during the drive and is currently fighting for its life, we hope it'll get through this, although the situation is critical.
  6. Successfully do the last exam and finish the exam season with some extra fancy lemonade, alternatively cake or pizza or ice cream will do as well. - Done :)
  7. We will try to write to eachother since we won't be seeing for the entire Summer, almost :( - We've still been in contact, which is nice.
  8. Go to work. - Yep...
  9. Try to keep writing interesting things to the blog, hopefully on some more health related topics. - I have been trying to still write as often as I can, although I feel like I could've done better.
  10. Enjoy the beginning of Summer and our holiday as much as possible. - We definitely have done that.
So each person can decide for themselves how well we did, I would give us 8,5 for this month. Hopefully next month we'll do better.

Kaiela :)

Kommentaarid

Populaarsed postitused