Review: Berrywhite Drinks

Hello :)



Today I'm here again with a review, this one has been on my to write list for a while, but I haven't had the time to write it yet, although we actually really liked the products, I'm going to talk about. And what I'm going to review for you today are the carbonated healthier alternative to fizzy drinks or energy drinks, by Berrywhite, so let's get into it.

Berrywhite offer a wide range of drinks, some are carbonated, some uncarbonated, they are all based on fruit and have no added sugar in them, which makes them a slightly healthier alternative to the usual lemonades or sodas. The drinks also have nothing artificial in them and what I find also very positive about the company, is that with every bottle or can that you buy a percentage of the profit goes to a charity that helps educate unprivileged people across the world, I think that's a very nice touch.

We tried all four of their flavours, which are Pomegranate & Blueberry, Peach & Goji Berry, Cranberry & Guava, and Lemon & Ginger, we can definitely say they all tasted very good and unique, they taste like real fruit and I honestly could not complain about a single thing when it came to the drink itself. Kai doesn't like carbonated drinks very much, but even she enjoyed them. Also for all of those that don't really like fizzy drinks either, they have a still version of all of the drinks, so I think most people would like them, they're nice to drink, they are all natural and the profits move towards a good cause.

As with most products of this type, they are not very cheap and also rather difficult to find, at least here, but they can be found for a reasonable price at a few place and also at some events, where they usually offer their drinks for a discount. Now as I'm writing this I realise that it sounds as if they sponsored us to write all of this, but unfortunately that's not the case, we actually liked what they had to offer, otherwise I wouldn't be writing about them at all.

Anyway, i think that's enough of us praising them, if I had to pick a favourite out of the four flavours we tried, then I would go for Peach & Goji Berry and Kai's choice would be Cranberry and Guava, but honestly they were all great and I would drink them again.

Have a nice day,
Kaiela :)


Kommentaarid

Populaarsed postitused