Winter Snowflake Nails Tutorial :)

Hello :)


Today I'm here with a very beginner friendly nail art tutorial, suitable for the winter and Christmas as well, It's very easy, can be made using a toothpick or any other small pointy object, that you're not afraid to dip in nail polish, or you can also make it using a small nail art brush. All you need is  dark blue nail polish, I used Wild Life by Wild & Mild and a white nail polish or acrylic paint, as a little added touch, you can also use a bit of silver glitter.



The first step as always, is a good base coat, there are quite a few good ones, I'm currently using one by Depend, it dries very fast and I like it a lot.

Next up paint the nails blue, I think that's very straightforward, just paint them to the best of your abilities and clean anything that goes onto the skin up with some nail polish remover.





Once you've painted the nails and let them dry for a little while, simply start drawing snowflakes, you can really be creative with this, since all snowflakes are unique, I started by drawing some straight lines and simply added some shorter ones to make them look nicer and thicker.


Once that is done as well you can add a bit of silver to the center of the snowflakes and you're done, it's really not that difficult and doesn't take very long, so I suggest it to beginners as well.



Obviously seal everything in a with a top coat, I like the Wild & Mild Turbo Dry top coat, it really does dry very fast and leaves the nails all shiny.

Kaiela :)

Kommentaarid

Populaarsed postitused