Week Recap :)

Hello :)


Today I thought I'd put up a little extra blog post about how we did with our extra challenges, that we set for ourselves last week. So the two main things we promissed to work on were to practice crow pose and to plan our meals in advance and also to try to be at least a bit healthier than usual.

Anyway let's start with the meal planning, we did do our best, I think we did slightly better at the beginning of the week, but we definitely managed to make do with the food that we bought for the week and didn't feel like we were lacking of anything.. 

I also practiced the crow pose every day, Kai somehow managed to catch a stomach bug, so she didn't practice every day, but she's pretty good at it as it is. I definitely noticed some improvement, my technique got much better and I feel like I can hold it a little longer, so I think it was a fun thing to try to do every day.

That's all for this update, I just thought I'd let those know who were wondering, how we did, there will be a longer blog post tomorrow, so stay tuned.

Kaiela :)

Kommentaarid

Populaarsed postitused