What I eat in a Day + nutrients

Hello :)


Today I'm here with another blog post full of things that I eat, partly it's to motivate myself to actually track my nutrients again, since I've been lazy at doing that and partly it's just because I find these types of things rather interesting to read and watch, so let's get into it.

I didn't snap a photo of my breakfast, since I was too busy and hungry, but I had a bowl on granola with chocolate flavoured cocnut/rice milk, it was delicious.

Then after I got back from my lesson, I made a smoothie, that consisted of bananas, dates, orange squash, spirulina and kama (a mixture of different grains), I also had a bunch of tangerines, because it's the season and it all was really really nice.




During studying, I also snacked on some nuts and dried fruit and obviously had plenty of water. 

While waiting for my dinner to get ready, I snacked on some more tangerines, bringing the amount up to 7 tangenires that far during the day. For dinner I made ovenbaked potatoes with a tiny bit of olive oil, garlic, pink himalayan salt, carrots and beetroot, I also had a bit of tuna next to that.



For dessert I treated myself to a few more tangerines and a bit of chocolate. I also had a nice mug of tea, so all in all I'd call the day a success, hope you enjoyed reading and seeing everything I ate during the day and I'll add all of the nutrients as charts below. (I also added the supplements I'm currently having into the database, so they have been included.)




Kaiela :)

Kommentaarid

Populaarsed postitused