Review: Eat Real Quinoa and Kale Puffs

Hello :)


Today I'm here with a review again, this time for a healthier alternative to cornchips, which are quinoa and kale chips or puffs, we tried two of the flavours, one of them was White Cheddar and the other one Jalapeno and Cheddar. The company that has created them is called Eat Real and we actually have tried their hummus and lentil as well as their quinoa chips before, so let's get straight into the review.



The one I chose mainly for myself was the White Cheddar Cheese puffs, which were really nice, they didn't have a very strong flavour, but you could definitely taste the cheese, they weren't very salty either, the texture was airy, as could be expected, they were a bit bigger than I expected and looked a bit like packaging peanuts, but obvioulsy tasted better. When compared to the other Eat Real chips or snacks that they have created, then I slightly prefer the hummus chips still, but they were good and I would eat them again.

Nutritional info:


The other flavour was more up Kai's alley, since the were a bit spicy, I'm not a fan of very spicy food myself and found them not too spicy, but still on the borderline of "save me I'm on fire", especially if I ate a few in a row, they were still rather good and Kai enjoyed them for sure. The texture was the same, nice and airy, not too difficult to bite into and also not too crumbly. They were the perfect amount of spicy, while still having a hint of flavour, according to Kai, she defintiely had more of them, so she's the expert.

Nutritional info: 


All in all we liked them and would eat them again, if we did have the oppurtunity, we haven't seen them being sold at many places, though.

That's all for today, I know I was a bad girl and forgot to post yesterday, but I will make up for it by posting today and tomorrow, so don't worry, there will be blog posts as often as I can manage to write them, I will aim for 20 by the end of the month, but we'll see.

Kaiela :)

Kommentaarid

Populaarsed postitused