Best Christmas Playlist You'll Ever Find - part 2

Hello :)


And we're here agin with a playlist and of course it's Christmas themed, I'm sorry it's going up so late, but at least it's here, I kind of forgot and was already going to bed, but I'm writing it now, so enjoy:


  1. Falling in Love at Christmas - Nadine
  2. Driving Home for Christmas - Chris Rea
  3. All I Want for Christmas is New Year's Day - Hurts
  4. I Wish Everyday Could Be Like Christmas - Bon Jovi
  5. All I want for Christmas is You - Mariah Carey
  6. World Christmas - R. Kelly
  7. Shake Up Christmas - Train
  8. Let it Snow - Dean Martin
  9. River - Idina Menzel
  10. Grown Up Christmas List - David Foster
That's all, hope you enjoy all of the amazing songs we have chosen out,
Kaiela :)

Kommentaarid

Populaarsed postitused