Best Christmas Playlist You'll Ever find - part 4

Hello :)


Merry Christmas and a Happy Holiday to all that happen to celebrate the holidays at the moment, we're here with our final playlist, as you may have noticed there was no post yesterday, I sort of forgot, but I'm here again tomorrow, if I have time, and I also hope to have the time to post more next week, so there would be enough blog posts up by the end of the month. Anyway here are the last 9 songs that we have chosen out and these might be the best yet, so enjoy. 


  1. All Time Low - Merry Christmas, Kiss My Ass
  2. Yule Shoot Your Eye Out - Fall Out Boy
  3. This Christmas - Set It Off
  4. Christmas With You - Artist Vs Poet
  5. Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays - Issues
  6. All I Want for Christmas is You - My Chemical Romance
  7. Sickly Sweet Holidays - Dallon Weekes
  8. Fool's Holiday - All Time Low
  9. Do You Hear What I Hear - William Beckett
That's all, hope you enjoyed, to make my life easier I have linked the entire last part of the playlist HERE. You're welcome.

Kaiela :)

Kommentaarid

Populaarsed postitused