Weird Dreams: Brendon Urie Shall Rule the World

Hello :)


Today I'm here with a short, but definitely weird description of a dream I had a little while ago. As you may have figured by the title Brendon Urie ruled the world in it, It was pretty amazing.

I wish I could remember more, but the main plot was that I saw a purple lipstick, now you may think what that has anything to do with it, but it's important, so I shall describe the lipstick, it was a dark warm toned plum colour, it was visibly used, but still looked good. It had a black packaging and it looked good quality.

Anyway the lipstick was so important because Brendon Urie used it to rule the world, I don't know the science behind it, but that lipstick somehow made everything possible and it was a good world. He said that that lipstick allowed him to make the world a better place and it gave him the power to make good things happen.

The dream itself simply showed me the lipstick and I remember Brendon talking something about how he rules the world with it, but I can't quite remember how, I just remember him talking about it very enthusiasticly.

My dream went on, as I woke up in my dream and found out that Brendon didn't really rule the world, such a dissapointment, but I told Kai about my dream, then I actually woke up and actually told Kai about my dream.

I wish I had more to say, but that's all, perhaps it's a prediction or maybe just a weird dream, but here it is.

Kaiela :)

Kommentaarid

Populaarsed postitused