My Nail Polish Collection

Hello :)


Today I thought it would be nice to show the world my nail polish collection, it has taken me quite a while collecting all of these, I have roughly about 200 different polishes, some I've bought myself, but also quite  alot I've gotten as gifts. Anyway this time I won't be writing much, just some photos that I took today and also some older ones, since today the lighting was too bad to get good quality photos. Anyway, hope you enjoy.












































Kaiela :)

Kommentaarid

  1. As a man i must say...that is what we call a non harmful deviation... i find it amazing that you have this passion.

    VastaKustuta
    Vastused
    1. Haha...well thanks for your comment, I guess we all have our own quirks and mine's nail polish. :)

      Kustuta

Postita kommentaar

Populaarsed postitused