Our Favourite Nail Polishes :)

Hello :)


Today we have a little follow-up to our yesterday's post, we both chose out our 10 favourite nail polishes from our collection and we're going to briefly say a few words about why we like them and obviously add photos.

Here are some swatches, they're not as accurate in colour as I'd like them to be, but I hope you get the general idea. The top 10 are Kai's and bottom 10 are mine.


I'll start with my favourites, from left to right, first one is this beautiful dark orange, I'm not usually an orange nail polish fan, but this one has charmed me. It's by the brand allesandro. The name is Rust Revolution, it's very good coverage and quite a unique colour.


Next up this beautiful golden polish by flormar, it's called curry and just look at it, it's magical, it has a satin matte finish, which is quite rare among nail polish and obviously I love it.


This one was actually a gift from Kai, it looks rather boring, lets face it, but it looks so good on my nails, it's a matte finish and a lighter slightly blue-toned grey, gorgeous. It's from the brand essence and is called sunny london.


Next one is by Golden Rose, I have quite a lot of polishes from that brand and the first one I'm going to write about is this beautiful red/brown with golden sparkles, the swatch above didn't give it justice, so I added another swatch here, just look at that magic, I'm in love.



Again a polish by Golden Rose this one is a beautiful purple, one of the truest purples I have or violets however you wish to call it. It's beautiful, I'm not usually a fan of pearly finsh nail polishes, but I love this one.


And here's another flormar nail polish, it's a matte finish and it's a sort of blueish green. It doesn't have a name for some reason, just M05.


Here's a polish from one of my all time favourite brands, I could write an entire blog post about them, they're called Wild & Mild and almost all of their polishes are very good. This one is a dark green, it's called Mystic Green and it's also a bit of a pearly finish, but not a very dominent one.


This one is by the brand Buk, it's a very dark green with hints of grey. It's so beautiful, but it's quite a unique colour. It doesn't have name, but the nr is 246. I really like it, Kai thinks it looks like mud...oh well


Another green...I know I'm so interesting. This one is quite a true green, it's a solid colour, no hints of anything in it and I quite like it that way. It's also by Golden Rose


Last one of mine, this beautiful mint green, the bottle has seen better days, but the colour inside is still beautiful, it's my Maybelline Colorama and it's such a nice colour to wear on it's own or inside a nail art.


From here on are Kai's favorite nail polishes, she doesn't want to say much about them for some reason, but I'll write the brands and names here anyway. This one is D1 by Sincero.
Well now Kai wants to talk...it's a full coverage glitter polish, with a little bit of holo going on, very pretty.


Next up D3...does anyone feel like we're playing Bingo...anyway, it's also by Sincero and it's also a glitter polish, ok coverage, but needs a base colour, and beautiful. It has more sparse glitter in it and the glitter is also bigger.


This one is called Sparkle Up and it's by the brand Manhattan. It's a very full coverage glitter nail polish, you really don't need any base colour with this one.It's also a beautiful colour, a bit of a metallic purple.


503 by Delia Cosmetics, Coral, it's from the Las Vegas collection and it's a beautiful colour, also a purple glitter polish, but it's more sparse and it has different glitters in it, some aren't really purple, more like silver and they're bigger.


A polish by Wild & Mild, called Magic Violence, it has a pearly finish, Kai thinks it's a bit metallic, but she doesn't want me to write that, she attacked me....
Anyway, about the polish, it's a very beautiful purple and has good coverage, dries fast, so we like it.


600 by Coral, it's from the Neon collection, it's quite rare to find a neon blue and it truely is a beautiful colour, it's a bit watery though, needs at least 3 coats to become opaque.


Next up, 505 by Delia Cosmetics, Coral, also from Las Vegas collection and again a glitter, this one is a beautiful blue, it's similar to the purple one from the Las Vegas collection, similar in consistency and glitter type


This beautiful dark forest green is by Sinful Colors, it's so pretty, I almost go green with envy...
Kai enjoys my suffering.
It also need 3 coats to reach perfection, but dries rather fast, so it's ok, it's all worth it.


Zombie Club by Wild & Mild, it's a very pretty slightly blueish green, it's also a pearly finish, Kai says it pretty...so pretty, one of her favourite nail polish colours.


Lover of Life, also by Wild & Mild, it's a similar colour to the previous one, but it's matte, it's also a beautiful colour and looks great on nails. 



Hope you enjoyed, 
Kaiela :)

Kommentaarid

Populaarsed postitused