Study Time Playlist

Hello :)


I'm here with a playlist, because I'm feeling a little bit lazy yet a little bit productive and I know I should write a blog post today. The reason why I haven't had the time to write yet today, is that I had to study physics and therefore I found it suitable that there should be a study time playlist, which isn't that much different from a sleep time playlist, it's just a new fancy name for it, anyway, enough of me writing unimportant information, here are the ten songs we chose out as motivational and encouraging, perfect to listen to, while studying and I even linked them all here for you.


  1. Brendon Urie & Travie McCoy - Keep On Keeping On
  2. Fall Out Boy - Thnks fr th mmrs
  3. Melanie Martinez - Alphabet Boy
  4. Twenty One Pilots - Stressed Out
  5. Set It Off - Uncontainable
  6. My Chemical Romance - Teenagers
  7. Nirvana - Smells Like Teen Spirit
  8. Andy Black - Stay Alive
  9. X Ambassadors - Unsteady
  10. Christina Perri - Merry Christmas, Darling
That's all, hope you enjoyed and see you soon with a new blog post.
Kaiela :)

Kommentaarid

Populaarsed postitused