Stepping towards September :)

Hello :)


Another month has gone by, where did it go? I don't know, but one thing is certain, it's time for our recap, so let's just jump straight into it. As usual we had ten goals that we set for ourselves and here they are:

  1. Take a photo every day or almost every day of the month and make a little blog post illustrating our month through photos. - We tried, but...yeah...there will be a blog post about the photos we did manage to take, so it'll be up soon.
  2. Get everything ready for the upcoming school year and just generally get ourselves back into the studying spirit. - I've been getting everything ready for sure, Kai maybe hasn't been quite as enthusiastic, but she gave her best.
  3. Thoroughly clean the dorm before the school starts. - Done :)
  4. Make sure the cacti survives the trip back. - Yep.
  5. Somehow fit all of the things I need in my suitcase. - Well it was difficult, but we made it.
  6. Keep stretching and/or improving other skills that we have on our "I want to be able to do this so bad" list. - We've also done that.
  7. Finish a book, I know it's going to be difficult, but let's give it a shot. - I read quite a bit, but didn't manage to actually finish a book, same goes for Kai.
  8. Replant the cacti, that has outgrown their pots. - Most of them have found nice new pots.
  9. Do some nail art blog posts, since I haven't done any in a while. - I did one, does that count?
  10. Give our all to the last weeks of work and then celebrate that it's finally over. - Yes, we had celebratory pizza.
So that's how August went by, I'll really put in an effort to post more in September, so hopefully there will be more to read in the upcoming month.

Kaiela :)


Kommentaarid

Populaarsed postitused