What I Eat In a Day - Back to School Edition

Hello :)


It's time for another what I eat in a day, this time I'm not quite sure if it's worth adding the micronutrients, since I didn't have the exact micronutrients for all of the things I ate, I think I'll still add the macros, since they should be more or less accurate, but for the rest of it, we'll see, how I feel by the end of the blog post.

Let's start with breakfast, it's quite common for me, over the past few weeks, to just have granola with some fruit first thing when I wake up, it's tasty and easy to make, so that's what I also had on this particular day. I was so hungry that I forgot to make the photo before I began my meal, so this is what was left half way through. This time I opted for grapes and blueberries. Granola is a great source of fiber and this one in particular was fortified with a variety of vitamins, I had it with chocolate flavoured soy milk, but there are plenty of healthier options you can have as well, of course.


Lunch time rolled around and for that first I had a little snack with me at school, I had some grapes and a fruit and seed bar, which was very good, after that I also had a plate of fruit, it had a variety of berries that I happened to have , so I just threw them all together and had those as well.




For dinner I had the pasta salad, which you can find the review for HERE. It was very good and you can also find all of the health benefits in the blog post.


After dinner I decided to have a little sweet treat as well, I had coconut pudding with lots of fruit and berries: mango, strawberry, raspberry, blackberry, I also added some chia seeds to it. It was very good and filling, so it was a nice meal.


After dinner I also had a snack of dark chocolate and of course plenty of water throughout the day, that's it, I hope you liked it, I'm just getting back into the rythm of things, since school started and my meals aren't as regular, but I think I didn't do too bad.

Kaiela :)

 Macros: 63,9% carbohydrates, 26,8% fats, 9,31% protein. :)


Kommentaarid

Populaarsed postitused