Happy Birthday Kai!!! :)

Hello :)


Today is a very special day for our blog, it's Kai's Birthday and as the tradition is all important people get a Birthday post in the blog and so shall she.

Kai is the cofounder/photographer/idea creator behind this blog you're currently reading. She is my partner in crime in listening Christmas music in september and eating chocolate after midnight. She has long gorgeous blonde hair, which I'm totally envious of, other than that we look a lot alike, at least that's what people say.

Kai is definitely one of the sweetest and kindest people I know, she cares about everybody and everything, especially all animals and of course our cacti. She's the one who goes and talks to stray cats, dogs and pigeons, we even have a friend pigeon near our dorm, who is called Paul.

She's often also the one who gets me out of the house, since I could easily forget myself at the laptop or at a book for hours and although she does that as well at time to time, she really enjoys all sorts of festivals and events and obviously she drags me with her and I always have a good time, so thanks, Kai. 

She is for sure one of my best friends and probably one of the very few people I could stand living in the same room with, so she's quite obviously an amazing person. I hope she'll have a beautiful Birthday and all of the gifts and good wishes will make her happy.

 20 might seem like a big scary number, but don't worry, I'll always be older than you. :)

Õnnela :)


Kommentaarid

Postita kommentaar

Populaarsed postitused