Eurovision 2017 our top 10 (17.02)

Hello :)


Today we're here with another Eurovision top, 10 songs have been chosen and I must say some very good songs are already out and I'm excited to present our top, As usual both me and Kai made our tops, calculated the averageand created the top, so here it is:

10. Georgia



The song is nice, she's cearly very talented, but when it comes to the entire performance it feels a little unispiring, I haven't felt like listening to the song again, since I first did. That all being said, it's not a bad song for sure, so it might do well, just not our favourite.

9. Albania



Again a very talented woman singing a beautiful ballad, but it appeares more interesting, partly because it's in Albanian and also because I feel like it's not as repetative and generally I like it  abit more.

8. Belarus



It's such a happy and cheerful song, it's nice on stage and leaves me generally feeling good after listening to it, but again it falls short of something. I like that they sing in their native language and that they have chosen a more unique sound.

7. Germany



The song is actually rather nice, it feels like it would suit to be a movie or TV-show soundtrack, it's pleasant to listen to and I like it. I think it could be improved with a more interesting live performance, since the song is good. We also like her voice, it's sort of raspy.

6. Spain 



It's a very happy, calm and feel-good type of song, the performance went well with the song and it has a nice vibe, so it might do good. It's not as interesting to listen to as some of the other songs, which have reached higher positions in our top, but it is nice.

5. Switzerland



It's a very good quality ballad, it's nice to listen to and it's rather haunting, it gets stuck in my head rather easily. she has a nice voice as well and we especially liked the final version.

4. Finland



It's a beautiful song, full of emotion and it's also very well performed, it feels high quality, the lyrics are great and generally has a very good sound and I feel that it stands out, great job Finland.

3. Italy



It's such a different song, when I first heard a bit of it, I was unsure what people liked about it, but once I had listened to the entire song already just once, I begun to like it more and more, it's catchy, it's happy and fun and as much as I understand it has a good meaning. The live version might look a little funny, but personally I don't mind.

2. UK



It's another really good ballad, she sings it well and it's pleasant to listen to. She definitely puts a lot of emotion to it and to me it isn't too calm, I like it. One of the best songs UK has chosen in a while.

1.France



The French language itself is already so beautiful and the way she sings it makes it sound even better, the song feels and sounds good. I enjoy listening to it and definitely feel like listening to it rather often, so currently it is our favourite,

That's all for today, 

Kaiela :)

Kommentaarid

Populaarsed postitused