Vegan Challenge vol 2, Day 1

Hello :)


I lied in my previous post, when I said that that was it for today, I'm here again with a short introduction to our new Vegan Challenge. As of today I have embarked on an experiment, to see how I would do on a vegan diet. Kai is already on day 20 of her challenge, so I have her full support and now it's time that I catch up on her.

We have been vegan for a week before and then we sort of went into it cold tofurky, we didn't have anything planned ahead and just decided to do it. Bad idea, it was rather difficult and I felt that with more research we could've done better. That's why we chose to do it again this year.

We will both be following all of our nutrient intakes, obvioulsy our calories and macros as well as the main vitamins and minerals, fatty acid intakes, cholestorol and all of that fun stuff as well. I will also be able to compare my results to my previous results to see what are the differences, if there are any.

I will still try to be as healthy as possible, I've been doing pretty well on generally reaching my nutrient goals and I'm interested to see what type of a change a fully vegan diet would bring. I eat a lot of plant based food anyway, so it shouldn't be too difficult, I hope.

Today is day one and as I say that I hope it won't be too difficult, I have literal difficulties eating, because my throat is so sore, that I can barely eat anything, nontheless, I will try to get as much food in me as I can, I've got a little bit of time still, so maybe I can make it to around 90% of my daily calories at least.

I will also try to post every day about our progress and what we've been eating, but if I'm very busy or feel that I haven't got much to write, then I might skip a day.

I think that's all we wished to share right now, we'll be here again tomorrow, until then,
Kaiela :)

Kommentaarid

Populaarsed postitused