Vegan Chocolate Taste Test

Hello :)



We're here with another vegan chocolate taste test, we've done a few by now, but since a new vegan shop opened not too far from us, we decided to go and try some things out and most importantly we bought two new chocolates, which are completly dairy free. these ones were also gluten free, for those interested.

The chocolates we tried were both from the company moo free, they didn't capitalize those words, so neither will I, you can read more about them at moofreechocolates, which I will also link, if I remember to. The two flavours we tried were Caramelized Hazelnuts and Orange, both in their Milk Chocolate Alternative range.

I'll start with the Caramelized Hazelnut Nibs bar, it's dairy free, gluten free and vegan. The macros are 40g fat, 55,1g carbohydrates and 3g protein. It has 585 kcal per 100g of chocolate. So it's generally quite average for chocolate. Taste wise you could've easily fooled us, we couldn't tell any deifference from regular chocolate, if anything then it was actually better than a lot of dairy based chocolates I've tried, the "milk" chocolate was very smooth and rich in flavour, By far one of the best vegan chocolates we've tried so far. I was also supriced how little ingrediences it took to create such a masterpiece. only six, if I counted correctly. They used rice instead of milk and as Kai said it was almost too good to be true, but it is.

The other chocolate as I said was Milk Chocolate Alternative With Orange Pearls and I really could just copy and paste our opinion about this one, it was very very good, I loved the hint of orange inside smooth chocolate, it was heavenly. The macros were 38g of fat, 57,4g of carbohydrates and 2,8g of protein. It had 570 kcal, I think, although the package said 57 kcal, which it clearly is not, it was most likely a typo. This one was slightly lighter than the other one, it was 86g, the first one I wrote about was 100g. 

So all in all we loved these chocolates, we always love chocolate, but this one, although it was rather pricy, was totally worth the money and it impressed us a lot.

Hope you enjoyed our little review and we'll see you in our next post.
Kaiela :)

Kommentaarid

Populaarsed postitused