What I eat in a day part 2 :) + macros

Hello :)


Today I thought it would be fun to track my nutrients and while I'm doing that I might as well do a post about my meals of the day as well, since the last time I did that t ended up being rather popular, to my surprise. Anyway, first a little disclamer, the calories and nutrients aren't a 100% accurate, since I didn't know the macros and nutrients of all things I ate today, but it gives an estimate, so I hope you'll like it.

Breakfast was sort of in two parts for me, as I've said before, I'm not very hungry when I wake up, so I just had a banana and later when I started feeling hungrier I had a smoothie. I put a whole dragon fruit in it, some tinned pineapple, chia seeds and also a little bit of my favourite vitamin water, blended it all together and it ended up being delicious.



For lunch I also ended up making a breakfast type of meal, it was banana porridge (just blended banana and water and dry porridge of my choice in it) with my professional cerials porridge and seed mix, apple and this thing we call kama (it's a mix of different grains). I also made two wholegrain bun sandwitches with peanutbutter and banana. I know a lot of bananas.



Dinner was slightly lareger, since I didn't have a snack inbetween lunch and dinner. I made a warm potatoe and mushroom salad. It has a lot of ingrediences, which I'll try to list here then: ovenbaked potatoes with a little bit of cocnut sugar and pink himalayan salt, fried mushrooms, with no oil, beetroot, carrots, lettuce, tofu, peas, pickled onions and this salad which my mother had made herself. I mixed all of that together added the tiniest bit of salad dressing and ready it was and also absolutely delicious and so easy to make.



Macros were: 72,6 % carbs, 16,7% fat and 10,7% protein. So obviously I should still have a snack of some sort that would balance out the fat/carbohydrate balance, currently I have a bit too much carbs and too little fat, which to me happens rather rarely, so I'm really tempted to have some chocolate. 

Sidenote I also am about 400kcal away from my goal for the day, so I'll probably have some sort of a snack in the evening, but for now, since I want this post to go up, this is it.

I will talk a bit about the micronutrient content some time as well, but since I wanted to analyse it a little bit more, then that'll be another blog post.

Kaiela :)




Kommentaarid

Populaarsed postitused