Academic August :)

Hello :)


I'm getting this months goals up sooner, so we'd have more time to fulfil them and do our best, Summer is somehow gone by so fast and I feel like there are quite a few things we'd still like to do, while we're at least free of school. Here they are:


  1. Take at least 31 photos.
  2. Have a blogpost up every day, I know it sounds insane, even I think it's insane, but I really want to challenge myself, I already have a few things prewritten as well, waiting to go up.
  3. Go on a trip with friends.
  4. Finish any Summer work we still have to do and do our best at it.
  5. Make some good quality reading time again, maybe even finish a book.
  6. Play the guitar again.
  7. Prepare for school.
  8. Find some time to do some stretching or yoga.
  9. Go to the forest for a walk or to get some mushrooms/berries.
  10. Write a few more parts to the "To Kill a Cactus" story.
A BONUS GOAL: Start making preparations for Christmas, maybe get some gifts or start thinking of gift ideas and so on... I may or may not have already listened to Christmas songs and watched other people's vlogmas videos...

That's all for today, see you again tomorrow.

Kaiela :)

Kommentaarid

Populaarsed postitused