Eesti Laul 2018: First Semi Final Top 10

Hello :)


Today is the day that you've all been (hopefully) waiting for, we have our first Eesti Laul top ready and we will be presenting it to you. This one is about the first semi, which we personally find much better than the second one. There are 10 songs and here's how we ranked them + a few of our comments.


The song itself is definitely very interesting and somewhat catchy, but we can't say that it would be our favourite style and at times it just feels all over the place.


This one again simply isn't our cup of tea, it's a decent song, but nothing about it makes me want to listen to it again, I'm sure it has its fans though and it's good quality music, so I understand why it's so.


It's definitely a well-produced song, but again, not something we'd listen to on an everyday basis. I feel like the live performance might elevate it, but then again it might do the opposite.


We are aware that this one is most people's favourite, but it doesn't particularly call out to us. It definitely has a slightly magical sound and it's not a bad song at all, just not for us.


It's a nice pleasant song, well-produced, this one again would depend a lot on the live performance, we'll see.


The singer has a very beautiful pleasant voice and the song is catchy and memorable, I rather enjoy listening to it.


I think that Iiris is a very talented singer, she has a unique voice and the song is very nice, maybe not one of my favourites by her, but definitely a very good song.


This one doesn't seem to be many peoples favourite, but we quite like it, it's nice to listen to and if he can pull off the vocals live, then a great song for sure.


I think nobody can argue that she is a very talented singer, the song's again not really something I'd usually find myself listening to, but we both liked it and have enjoyed listening to it.


I know a lot of people think that this song isn't as good as some of the previous ones he has performed in the competition with, but we like it a lot, it's very radio friendly and likeable, I enjoy listening to it for sure.

That's all for today, a new post will be up on Wednesday.

Kaiela :)

Kommentaarid

Populaarsed postitused