Weird Dream Wednesday: The Human-eating Elephant and Friends

Hello :)


Today I am back with a weird dream, I haven't written any of my night-times adventured down since the dreamland has been rather calm and not so memorable, but a few nights ago I woke up very confused about what my mind had conjured, but let's just get into it.

The Human-eating Elephant and Friends

It was a fairly warm late summer maybe early autumn morning and I and Kai were going to see a new Star Wars movie. Before heading to the movies, we went to a small shop to get some snacks and something to drink. I don't recall exactly what we bought, apart from some orange water, which apparently was important to my brain. We did all our purchases, bought the tickets online and started walking towards the cinema. Kai said that she knows a shortcut, so I followed her.

The road we took was definitely a little run down and dusty, but we didn't think much of it. Eventually, we made it to a largely empty area, where there was a cave with bars in front of the entrance and an elephant behind the bars. The moment that the elephant saw us, she pushed the bars away and started running towards us.

Naturally, we began running the other way, now, I don't know how we knew it, but we knew that the elephant eats humans. So our first goal was to get to the public transport to make our way away from that place as fast as possible. However, once we got to a narrow street, which looked like a street from the Tallinn's old town are, everyone there was already panicking and getting into the busses (which don't actually drive in the old town area, but it was a dream, so there they did). We ran to the bus stop the moment the bus left, fully packed with people.

We clung together trying to find a place to hide. The elephant finally made it to the street we were on and grabbed the bus that was driving away and ate it entirely. Still hungry, the elephant made it's way to larger groups of people, which is when we realised, that the more people were together the more likely it was that the elephant would attack, so we started running away from the area.

It seemed as if the elephant still had something against us in particular. The moment we left it begun running towards us, we took the narrow streets and ran as fast as we could, I don't know how the elephant managed to fit through half of the places we went to, but it was constantly behind us.

We ran through a shop downstairs to a cave, which we soon realised, was the elephant cave, so we made our way out of it as fast as possible. 

At some point me and Kai decided to split up, Kai made her way home and I was a distraction to the elephant, I hid between some building materials and climbed up a brick wall to the rooftop of an abandoned building. An accomplishment real life I would never manage to do.

Once I was on the rooftop I realised that the elephant wasn't chasing me anymore, but there was a very pale platinum blonde man chasing me instead. Also at this point everything changed, I was not me and instead I was sort of floating in the air just viewing everything that was going on. The body that I felt like I was me a little while ago was a strange man, who I could not identify. But just like I had a second ago, he was also running from the pale man. He climbed up the walls and was trying to find a way out.

Then in another twist of events, the pale man was friendly to the other man and told him a way out and a direction of escape. He jumped out of the window and landed in a crossroad, somehow both I and the man knew that all of the roads were blocked, but the pale man said that there'd be someone would help him. Soon enough two people in large blue hats guided him through a field of corn.

At that point the dream ended, so that's it, a little anti-climatic, I know, but it was weird enough for me to still think about it after a few days, so I wrote it down.

That's all for today,

Kaiela :)

Kommentaarid

Populaarsed postitused