Eesti Laul 2018 - Semi Final 2 top 10

Hello :)


As promised, here is the top 10 for the second semi of Eesti Laul 2018. I must say this semi didn't inspire us quite as much, the songs aren't necessarily bad, but nothing incredible either, so the comments might be a bit shorter today, either way, here we go.


I'd say that the song is performed and written well, but just not our cup of tea.


This one isn't bad either, but it's not quite grasping enough for me to wish to listen to it again


Again, it's well produced, but not the genre or style that we would normally listen to.


For the type of song that it is, I think it is very well made, it's also fairly catchy, but gets a git repetative.


It's a nice, also rather catchy song, but short of just something to make it amazing.


It's a very Rolf kind of song, it's fun and upbeat and as Kai said it sort of sounds like something out of a musical.  A pretty good song for sure.


I feel like a lot of people don't like this one, but I feel like it has something to it, hence why it's so high in our top.


It's a very pretty, slightly magical song, which is very well performed, so another pretty good one.


It's a fairly good pop song, catchy, memorable and has a nice sound to it, I'd love to see what they do with the staging.


It's a very nice pop song again, I feel like it has enough depth to make it interesting to listen to.


That's all for today, new blog post will be up on Friday.

Kaiela :)

Kommentaarid

Populaarsed postitused