Fall Out Boy - MANIA

Hello :)


Today we're here to celebrate the release of Fall Out Boy's new album called MANIA, we've been waiting for it ever since there were rumours that the new album is on its way. The first release date was postponed, as I'm sure all of you know, so that made us even more eager to hear it already. 

These are some of our first thoughts about the album and of course the songs that it involves. So let's just get into it.

The first song that was released was Young and Menace. At first listen I wasn't quite sure how I felt about the song, it was very different compared to the music I would usually listen to, so it took some time for me to grow fond of it, it's not my favourite song from the album, but I still enjoy listening to it and I don't skip it if Spotify happens to play it among my favourites, so generally a good song, it has some parts that I've in fact learned to enjoy a lot and it has an interesting music video as well.



The second song on the album is titled Champion, it has a very enjoyable sound and I loved it right from the first listen, it has a very different sound compared to the first song. It was a bit more like what I was used to, I liked it a lot, it has remained on my top listened to songs ever since it came out.



Stay Frosty Royal Milk Tea is quite a mouthful and that's also the third song of the album. It was my first time listening to it and I must say I enjoyed the vibe that it gave off, it quickly found it's way to my favourites.

Next up is Hold Me Tight Or Don't, which was released a little while ago now, I also liked this one a lot, the lyrics are amazing and I simply enjoy listening to it. At this point, I was already quite certain that the entire album is going to be incredible.



Last Of The Real Ones was the song that probably captured me the most out of the songs that were released last year, I listened to it so much and it's definitely the song that has haunted me the most, just out of the blue it'd start playing in my head and usually that's a good sign.



Wilson (Expensive Mistakes) is another song that I absolutely loved from the first listen and it's among my absolute favourites of the entire album. The video was pure perfection, it's both interesting to watch and listen to, so another masterpiece it is.



Next up is Church, I really liked this song as well, at first it didn't quite make my absolute favourites, but after listening to it, it haunted my mind for a while and somehow it still sneaked into my favourites, although I wasn't sure about that yet. 

Heaven's Gate has such a different sound again, but I found it oddly calming and I found myself swaying to the music as I listened to it. So another good song.

Sunshine Riptide captured my attention right when I first listened to it, I liked the feel of it, but just like most songs on this album, it's one of a kind, none of the songs sounds quite the same, it had its own little quirks and I really enjoy it.

Bishops Knife Trick is the last song of the album, I quite enjoyed the sound of this one as well and I feel like it's a great song to end on since it does combine all of the different sounds of the entire album, so very well done.

That's it, I definitely love the entire album and will be listening to it a lot, I hope you'll also give a listen to the songs and feel free to leave your own thoughts in the comments.

I added videos to all of the songs that were currently available for me to add.

Kaiela :)

Kommentaarid

Populaarsed postitused