Day 1 of veganism: food glorious food

Happy Monday everyone!

It's finally day one of our week as a vegan. We woke up with much enthusiasm to start a completely plant based diet, but soon realised, that we haven't actually got a lot to eat, so after a breakfast full of fruits we decided it's time to do some serious shopping.

For breakfast I had 2 apples and 3 bananas, but one of them didn't make it to the photo alive:


And that's my roommates breakfast:



 It's actually quite interesting to walk around the grocery store and see what is suitable and what is not.We are trying to make it as versitile as possible and not just chew carrots all day. I know that the vegan lifestyle has a lot to offer and we're excited to try as much out as possible.

Food glorious food:


I also had a little bit of tea next to my breakfast and added some coconut sugar to it:


And some more photos of the beautiful vegan food that we endulged in during the day:







So all in all I'd say our day was rather successful. We didn't have any major setbacks and are generally feeling great, but we'll see, what tomorrow brings.
Until tomorrow,
Kaiela :)

Kommentaarid

Populaarsed postitused