Day 3 of veganism: new flavours and vegan ice cream

I wish you a beautiful wednesday!


It's another day full of vegan eating. As usual we started our day with some fruit and we also had the amazing granola with pomegranate, blueberries and goji berries, I will include a photo of them today as well.



We went for another vegan shopping spree, this time to a bigger grocery store, where there was more to choose from. We bought vegan pudding, soy chocolate milk, something that resembled a yoghurt, but obviously it was vegan, we also bought tofu and hummus for our dinner tonight. I thought it was lots of fun 


I could write an entire book about how good is vegan ice cream, we bought an ice cream, that was labled Rice and it was made of rice milk, it was so fluffy and airy and creamy and delicious, I'd definitely buy it again, it was just so good, definitely better than some non vegan ice creams that I've had in the past. It was in all honesty amazing. I say if you get your hands on it, eat it!



Dinner was potatoes with some green herbs, tofu, carrots, hummus, peas, cucumber, tomatoes and pickled onions. I personally am not the biggest fan of tofu, but I'll give it another chance tomorrow, maybe I'll try some different seasoning, the rest of our dinner was delicious though, Would have it again for sure.


We also had a variety of different snacks during the day, some fruit, nuts and other things along those lines.


So far I haven't noticed any changes in how I'm feeling both physically or emotionally. All seems the same, I don't have more or less energy than before, so it's difficult to say, if the dietary change has had any bigger efects on me, obviously it just might be too short of a time period to say anything for sure yet.

We'll see what tomorrow brings.
Kaiela :)

Kommentaarid

Populaarsed postitused