Fabulous fruit salads

Wednesday is the day of fruit salads!


I have made some beautiful fruit salads over the past few months and I thought I'd share my creations with the internet and also add a few comments on which fruits are the best for fruit salads.

So here they are:

My first fruit salad, maybe not the prettiest, but a delicious for sure.
(kiwi, mango, banana)


One of my latest creations.
(strawberries, melon, dragon fruit, cherimoya, dark chocolate, caramel sauce)


A little Halloween special
(dragon fruit, blueberry, tangerine, apple, chocolate sauce)


It was just supposed to be some fruit chopped up, but ended up quite nice.
(plum, apple, tangerine, dragon fruit, cranberry, goji berry)


A lot of fruit.
(persimmon, fig, kiwi, banana, pomegranate, dragon fruit)


I thought this one turned out very pretty.
(gig, apple, nectarine, pineapple, pomegranate, banana)


Sweet and simple.
(nectarine, apple, pineapple, pomegranate)


I see stars.
(starfruit, grape, pomegranate, banana, unflavoured yoghurt, mint curred cheese)


One of my first fruit salads.
(fig, tangerine, pomegranate, unflavoured yoghurt, mint curred cheese, banana)


Like a flower.
(fig, nectarine, pomegranate, banana, unflavoured yoghurt)


It makes you glow.
(strawberry, blueberry, raspberry, apple, pear, chocolate sauce)


My fruit salad has a halo.
(strawberry, cranberry, mango, banana, cactus fruit, kiwi)


So many colours.
(strawberry, cranberry, raspberry, kiwi, melon)


So sweet and beautiful.
(strawberry, blueberry, raspberry, banana, watermelon)


Sweety.
(strawberry, dragon fruit, tangerine, raspberry, cranberry, pineapple)


Out of the fruits I've had the only ones that were a bit difficult to eat and put in a fruit salad were cactus fruit (it has tiny very hard seeds in it, but it's very pretty) and cherimoya (also had seeds, which didn't want to leave, but easier to clean than cactus fruit).

I love bananas and different berries in my fruit salads, also figs and dragon fruit, they look great as well.

If you wish to see more, then go check out Kai Ellik on instagram. You can find both of our fruit salads there.

So have a fruitiful day and see you next time, 
Kaiela :)

Kommentaarid

Populaarsed postitused