Day 5 of veganism: we're going nuts

Fabulous friday!

Friday, fabulous friday is here at last and the key word of the day is nuts. We went completly nuts on nuts, I feel like they have been our main source of fat during this week and they have helped balance out our macronutrients for sure.

To my surprise we have had no difficulty getting our daily protein need from the vegan diet, but generally the fat percentage is very low, or at lest lower than the daily recommendation. Therefor nuts have been our friends.

Another amazing thing we sinked our teeth into today was vegan ice cream, chocolate ice cream, sounds amazing doesn't it?

Vegan rich chocolate ice cream


Unfortunately the taste was not as amazing as the sound, it was a bit too sweet even for my tastebuds and though it was creamy and fluffy, there was just something not quite right about it. I definitely enjoyed the vegan ice cream we tasted first more.

The rest of the day was fruity as usual, some watermelon, bananas and passionfruit, all fresh and delicious.

I'm still feeling good, happy and healthy, no change in terms of that.

Tomorrow I'll be uploading my review of vegan chocolate and on sunday I'll share some numbers related to our week and give a general review of what we thought, felt, experienced and so on.

Until then, enjoy your weekend and see you next time, 
Kaiela :)


Kommentaarid

Populaarsed postitused